Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hurtful Experience.

Hi guys, anyone out there whose reading, thx alot. Might not be a special blog but i just wanna write all my thoughts and feeling inside here so that it can let me release some of my hurtful memories. Still serving my NS, feel like forever. Used to have a cheerful and caring gf. As time pass, things turn out differently. Quarrel constantly, argue over small matters, no1 willing to give in. Thats the main things that cause breakup.. You ask me, "Your a guy, why wouldn't YOU give in?" Answer is i did give in. But i do have my pride. Mostly is my fault too. My temper always blow. I am trying to change my attitude and temper now. Takes some time. I really really loves her, I willing to do everything to bring her back. every little history we've shared, every memories we've got. It will never be replaced. She might already love some1 now or already together, I will still wish her the best and last long.

Love is Unfair
Jigsaw

No comments:

Post a Comment